This Exclusive version of the “Pioneer Cut“ Powerlifting Belt, has been branded with the Repel Bullies Logo.
- Pioneer Cut system - offset holes allow 0.5” adjustment.
- Edges are bevelled so they don't dig in during Deadlifts
- Thickness: 10mm or 13mm
- Width: 3" or 4"
- Black Buckle and Prong
- Black Stitching
- Repel Bullies Branded
- Quality sole leather and garment suede sourced in the USA
Having the offset holes at 0.5" increments gives the following superior benefits over other powerlifting belts:
- Perfect fit every time - Your body weight fluctuates from day to day, due to water retention, bloatedness, or feeling full. Unlike a lever belt, you can easily adjust the Pioneer Belts.
- Flexibility - The level of support you require can change between certain exercises, perhaps you like the belt tighter for Squats than you do Deadlifts, the Pioneer Cut makes this simple.
- X-Small - 22-31"
- Small - 27-36"
- Medium - 31 - 40"
- Large - 35-44"
- X-Large - 39-48"
- 2X-Large - 43-52"
- 3X-Large - 47-56"
How to measure: Using a measuring tape held snug, measure around where the belt will be worn
Important Note on Belt Sizing: Please be aware that Pioneer belts tend to run one size larger than most weightlifting belts on the market. So, if you typically wear a medium belt, you may want to select a small in this case. See the sizing guide below for more details.
Ask a Question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi With regards to the pioneer weightlifting belt I am a 36 waist should get an small or medium size, many thanks.
I would suggest medium